Hi, thank you for choosing Villa Meena as your vacation rental! Here we outline a few house rules to be followed throughout your stay at Villa Meena.
- Please do not smoke inside the house. Please smoke at the balcony or outside the house.
- Please keep the house clean and tidy. Feel like home and treat it like your home as well.
- Driveway can accommodate two cars. There is ample space at the front of the gate to accommodate about two more cars. Please park your car in orderly manner and not to obstruct neigbours.
- Please remove your shoes when entering the house. There is a shoe rack at the entrance of the house to place your footwear. No pets allowed.
- Please reduce any loud noises especially after 7pm as this is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Please be respectful of the neighbours.
- Please do not climb over the balcony.
- Events are not permitted during your stay except for indoor meetings that does not involve loud noises.
- Wild/drinking parties are not permitted.
- Kitchen facilities and accessories are for HALAL food only and must be cleaned up after use. Please understand that pork and beer/alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited inside the house.
- Save the earth: please turn off electricity, air-conditioner, water heater and tap when not using.
- Please close all windows and doors before leaving the house for security.
- Check in: 3pm – 11pm. Check out 12 noon.
- RM100 penalty will be charged for each lost key.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us:
(Please call or Whatsapp)